This section gives information on data processing as it relates to making reservations and pre-reservations.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL NH HOTEL GROUP PROCESS ACCOUNT HOLDERS’ PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
You are advised that data provided by account holders will be processed by Ganass Hotel for the following purposes:
- Managing the reservations and/or pre-reservations requested by the user.
- Sending confirmation or documentation for the reservation made.
- If consent has been given, sending commercial communications on behalf of Ganass Hotel.
WHAT USER DATA WILL GANASS HOTEL PROCESS?
For correct service provision, Ganass Hotelwill process the following categories of data:
- Identifying data: name, surname, nationality.
- Contact details: email address, telephone number.
- Transactional data for goods and services with GANASS HOTEL: Products and services purchased or in which you show interest.
- Stay preferences.
- Economic, financial and insurance data.
- Other data: data provided by the data subjects in open fields.
The data requested from the Member are mandatory for correct service provision and, not providing them will mean the services cannot be provided. When the data requested is not mandatory, this will be noted on the form.